We are an AAMA ACCREDITED FIELD TEST AGENCY
Newly Installed or Investigative Window Water Leakage Testing, Accommodating both Commercial and Residential Projects
AAMA Accreditation Certificate
- AAMA 502.2 Voluntary specification for field testing of newly installed fenestration products by an American Architectural Manufacturers Association testing technician.
- ASTM E1105 Active Standard Test Method of field determination of water penetration of exterior windows, skylights, doors, and curtain walls by uniform or cyclic static air pressure difference.
- AAMA 501.2 Quality Assurance and Diagnostic Water Leakage Field Check of Installed Storefronts, Curtain Walls and Sloped Glazing Systems.
- ASTM E783 Active Standard Test Method of field measurement of air leakage through installed exterior window and doors.
- Smoke and IR Thermograhy Diagnosis Air an water leakage investigational proecedures.